Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Thursday, March 18, 2010
2010 TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE
ICEBREAKER INDIVIDUAL AMATEUR (MEN/WOMEN)
ICEBREAKER SCRAMBLE 2 MEN OR 2 WOMEN (MEN/WOMEN)
CANYONLANDS AMATEUR AMATEUR (MEN)
DESERT DUSTER 2 LADY BESTBALL (WOMEN)
CANYONLANDS COUPLES 2 PERSON MIXED
ECLECTIC BESTBALL (MEN/WOMEN)
MOAB & HIDEOUT (MEN)
3 PERSON SCRAMBLE (MEN/WOMEN)
3-N-1 COUPLES MIXED 2 PERSON
STEAK & SUDS MIXED 2 PERSON BESTBALL (MEN/WOMEN)
RED ROCKS AM-AM 4 AM BLIND DRAW (MEN)
RED ROCKS AMATEUR AMATEUR INDIVIDUAL (MEN)
ELKS CHARITY SCRAMBLE 4 PERSON SCRAMBLE (MEN/WOMEN)
TOYS FOR KIDS
4 PERSON MOABMAN SRAMBLE (MEN/WOMEN)
Monday, March 8, 2010
Moab Valley Multicultural Center Presents:
A Series of Films about Roles of
Women in Diverse Cultures
- A Walk to Beautiful - Inspiring stories of three Ethiopian women who are rejected by their husbands and ostracized by their communities after undergoing complications during childbirth.
- The Fighting Cholitas - A short film about five Bolivian female wrestlers.
- Companeras - The story of the first all-female mariachi band.
- Never Perfect - Explores the journey of a young Vietnamese-American woman's struggle with popular perceptions of beauty and body image as she fights the stigma of racial self-hatred in her decision to undergo cosmetic surgery
- Discussion Panel - Women from different cultures share stories about women’s roles and expectations.
- Replay of A Walk to Beautiful, The Fighting Cholitas, and Companeras
For Info, call Carrie at 260-8257
This program has received funding from the Utah Humanities Council. The
Utah Humanities Council promotes understanding of diverse traditions, values,
and ideas through informed public discussion
Monday, March 1, 2010
MARCH MUSIC @ MCSTIFFS!
Enjoy March in Moab Utah
Live Music Every Tuesday & Wednesday Night!
3/9 Brian Coulter
3/16 Dave Steward
3/30 Mickey Rollins
Open Bluegrass JAM SESSION!
Bring your fiddle and get pickin’ or sit back and enjoy the music with beer!
Live Music at Eddie McStiffs is free, is an all ages event and starts at 6:30 pm!
Saturday March 20th
And see Elephant Revival
March 20th @ 7:00 PM
Playing in the Grand County High School