- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (January 20)
- Presidents’ Day Weekend (February 15-17)
- First Weekend of National Park Week (April 19-20)
- National Park Service Birthday (August 25)
- National Public Lands Day (September 27)
- Veterans Day (November 11)
Park visitors are reminded that the fee free designation applies to entrance fees only and does not affect fees for camping, reservations, tours or other special uses. Park entrance stations will have Interagency Senior and Annual Passes available for those who wish to purchase them.
Use the dates with consecutive days to also visit nearby Hovenweep and National Bridges Monuments. Both are around a 2 hour drive from Moab.